Children speak the language of Flowers and understand the Whispers of the Wind.
They’re in tune with the subtle songs of the forest, they can listen to the trees, interpret the chatter of the rivers, and intuit the meaning of each sparkle of the sun. They don’t have to be told to look for the magic in life. They can see it, feel it, and taste it’s sweetness everywhere. Our job isn’t to correct that, but to nurture it, to preserve it, and perhaps even to re-learn it – Christian Rogers.
6 Weeks – 2 Years Old.
- The Arden Baby section is a home away from home and offers a loving environment.
- All teachers and assistants are trained to be attentive in responding to the children in their care.
- There is a low adult to child ratio (1:5) ensuring that children feel secure, loved and cared for.
- Small groups promote social interaction.
- Arden Baby is a secure facility and parents have access to a web cam for peace of mind.
- The Parent-Teacher app (Skooly) facilitates daily communication between parents and teachers.
- Appropriate furniture and equipment is provided for the classroom, play, change, sleep and eating quarters.
- Language development is encouraged through a well stocked, age appropriate library. Children are read to every day.
- Children are given sign language exposure which stimulates auditory and tactile learning.
- Stimulating and educational toys and apparatus are provided for a complete sensory learning experience.
- Creativity is fostered weekly through self-expressive art, music, gardening and baking activities.
- The eclectic curriculum approach is child-centered, offering a variety of activities to facilitate learning needs.
- Children also benefit from mixed age ability exposure.
- A large play area with outdoor equipment and apparatus promote fine and gross motor skills.
- Baby massage is offered weekly and Physical Education activities are offered to toddlers.